- Easier than instant noodles. Simply place sous-vide pouch into boiling water, cut open and enjoy.
- All meals freshly prepared, cooked and packed in our 100% Plant Based Restaurant.
- Hygienically vacuum sealed in BPA Free FDA approved Sous Vide pouches.
- Vacuum sealed and immediately frozen to retain optimum freshness & Texture of every grain.
- Enjoy at your convenience anytime day and night.
- SuperBowl RM18.88 (RM8 in-store promo)
- The Best Marigold RM18.88 (RM8 in-store promo)
- 6 pack (6x SuperBowl) / (6x Marigold) / (Mixed 3 each) presented in a thermal insulated box specially for deliveries in our scorching weather. The ultimate wholefood plant based experience. 6 Complete & Balanced Meals to last a couple of days. Also makes a great gift box. Available now on Maybank2u Sama-Sama Lokal or arrange for your own delivery RM 60.00 nett
*item details on Menu page https://eat21.com/our-menu
For all items except Falafels:
Submerge pouch straight from freezer into boiling water for 9 to 15 mins*. Cut open and enjoy.
For Falafels: Cut open pouch, empty Falafels into baking tray. Reheat at 155 deg C for 10 mins. Separately submerge Hummus pack in room temperature water for 10 mins. Cut and serve.
*reheating times may vary given the different specifications of household appliances. Always ensure food is piping hot before eating.
“What our customers say”
“It’s very nice. My wife likes it too. Feeling blessed by eating food that taste good, convenient to prepare, and very affordable price. Will try for a week [GameChanger]. Wow…I forget it’s no sugar…does taste very good. Keep it up 100%” Tommy from Klang
“Just had my first frozen meal, tasted just as good. Thank you very much” Niraj
“It was delightful. The taste is fresh. Never expected frozen meal can be that nice. I tried others before, and it doesn’t taste well… I tried to go vegan before for a week. But really hard to find and create myself. Haha. I’m used to cook with meats. The usual masak lemak, etc. Taste good but over the long run not healthy. But your meals was so good. Thanks for the experiences.” Syazwi